2019年10月20日星期日

Dialogue Rolex spokesman Yundi Li

Before the interview, we made a lot of preparations and thought we would encounter various obstacles. However, Yundi Li arrived in the lounge by time, sitting quietly waiting for the filming and interviewing, and all the requests we thought might be rejected It was surprising and pleasant to be accepted by him. Young famers, most likely accompanied by young and frivolous, but these traits in him completely, his low-key, modest, gentle. Although he is not talking like a celebrity, he thinks every question carefully and gives you his inner answer.

In this interview, we did not include Yundi Li's recommendation on food because he loved food very much. He said almost all the food places in the country. We can only use it as a "private secret" to defuse this friendly people Talk about. And for the first time, I saw men who tirelessly answered every single question so tirelessly that he, a musician, was the benchmark.

GQ: Do you think the relationship between Rolex and music is?

Yundi Li: I think, first of all, Rolex has long been concerned about the arts, and continue to support various types of art projects. So I think, for the music attention, especially my own piano is also in support of art this point, it can be said is very fit. Also hope Rolex in the future continue to support art and development. The relationship between music and time, in my opinion, in fact, the words of music, for example, the exact key touch, such as the depth of the keys these are time-related elements.

GQ: It's like the "Heads-up" represented by the Sunday calendar. Many people in the music neighborhood are successful people in your field. Can you tell us what qualities and conditions do you think a leader should possess?

Yundi Li: I think this is very simple, that is, constantly surpass yourself. By working constantly to achieve your goals, do everything in a down-to-earth, very serious manner. It is especially in this process that we must continue to firmly believe their own confidence, I think this is a leader should have. At the same time, it encounters setbacks, encounters difficulties and has the courage to overcome it. At the same time, it must constantly go beyond itself.

Note: What is the "Heads Watches"? About the Rolex Sunday calendar watch

Historically, the Sunday calendar has been cast in gold or platinum, a symbol of excellence and prestige, and has long enjoyed a good reputation since its debut in 1956, making it the pinnacle of Rolex watchmaking. This watch is popular with celebrities and prominent figures, so enjoy the "head of the table" in the world. At the Basel Watch and Jewelery Expo 2015, Rolex introduced the new generation of Oyster Perpetual Sunday Calendar, for which prestigious watches incorporate new designs including a 40mm case and laid the foundation for timepiece performance The new standard of the new 3255 mechanical movement.

GQ: You have made a huge contribution to what you have achieved today.

Yundi Li: I think everything needs to be continually created by him, and then at different stages of life there are different challenges on the road, but every challenge is to make himself stronger. This is, I think, a quality that leaders need.

GQ: When was the first time you touched the watch?

Yundi Li: Probably in college, a small time, like my grandpa will show me some of his watch.

GQ: What is your impression of the Rolex brand?

Yundi Li: First of all, he is very much the most outstanding, excellence, there will never give up. And very challenging limit.

GQ: What is your favorite watch?

Li Yundi: I wear a long Rolex than Daytona, first of all I think it is very beautiful, very practical and durable. I often travel around the world, so I need a very textured and beautiful watch. So I need a Rolex watch.

GQ: What was the first factor in your choice of watch?

Yundi Li: I think the first is its quality, very remarkable. Then there is the brand.

GQ: It is well-known that you love Chopin's music and worship. Some time ago you have also been invited to serve as the 2015 Chopin International Music Piano Competition judges, then as the youngest judge ever have any experience to share with us?

Yundi Li: I think I Chopin's fate is from a very young age began. The beginning was when I was going to sleep, I would enjoy Chopin's music. Although I had not played him yet, the fate started from that time. It was not until the year 2000 that I won the Chopin Championship, and since then I started my music career until this year as judge of the competition, and I feel that my fate with Chopin is a special feeling. Judges also saw the young players play well, but in the process also recall some very memorable events in the past. It is a very meaningful experience.

GQ: Do you have any plans to share with you in the near future?

Yundi Li: All along, most of my plans are on the concert tour, this year is organized more than 70 games touring. From the album with the American Youth Symphony Orchestra, De Tuva, from the New York Platinum Concert to Asia and then to the new Chopin Ensemble just launched in June and then to the recently concluded (South Korea, Japan) tour in Asia , Next in China, next year in the United States, Europe. Disney Concert Hall in Los Angeles, Platinum Hall in New York, Berlin, Vienna, Paris, Italy and many more. At the same time will share more Chopin music for everyone.

Pet Brush

Pet Brush,Dog Brush ,Cat Brush ,Dog Grooming Brush

Pet Bed,Dog Toy Co., Ltd. , http://www.cnpetbed.com

没有评论:

发表评论